In 2018 our learners progressed to University Of Worcester, University Of Northampton, University Of Sunderland, Harvard University, Florida International University, New York State University, Colombia University, among others. We care about your success-Yours!
OUTLINE OF GENERAL STEPS FOR THE DEGREE TOP-UP ABROAD
(Student Visa Process For International Students)
- Complete the admission process at AIM University Group
- Study for BTEC (Higher Nationals or Professional Diplomas)
- Award Of The Diploma And Official Transcript from BTEC Examination Board
- Complete the application for advance placements on the final year to top-up the degree
- Request the Official Transcript from BTEC for submitting to the university (for the US, send same to the evaluation agency recommended by the university e.g. WES)
- Meet any other requirements outlined by the university e.g. placement testing or admission interviews
- Provide the university proof of funds: Bank Statement provided by you, a parent, spouse, relative etc. OR Sponsor Letter or Scholarship from a person or organization.
- Provide proof of boarding (If you are not taking up residency on-campus). You can provide lease agreement or evidence of mortgage for the relative that you will be residing.
- Receive Confirmation Of Acceptance For Studies from the University
- Receive other documentation from the University (e.g. SEVIS Form for the US)
- Pay the visa application fee, set the Embassy appointment at your local Consulate, and take the above items along for the appointment.
- Student Visa decision by the consulate
- Enter the US no earlier than 30 days to the start of the program or the UK no earlier than 90 days.
International students with BTEC may choose to top-up the degree in Canada, United States Or United Kingdom. This means that you can live, study and work abroad for a limited period. Under legal regulations in the UK, you are allowed to find a part-time job to work up to 20 hours per week while you study. According to the US Department Of State, Foreign Students may work in the United States after a period of study, and one full year after completing their programs. Foreign students with an employer willing to file for H1B Status, may be granted up to seven years to work, and a Green Card after that period.
Talk directly to a Student Recruiter and make the best decisions
Schedule a call back so we can learn about you and if our programs are suitable for you. Ask about our programs, requirements for student visa, work-study options, scholarships, and popular examinations for SAT, GRE and GED US High School Diploma