TUITION AND FEES FOR BTEC HIGHER NATIONALS
The tuition and fees quoted below are paid annually at Colbourne College for BTEC level 5. When you advance to university to top-up the degree the university has its own fee schedule.
THE 24-MONTH PROGRAM
THE 20-MONTH PROGRAM
SAVE $500.00 When You Make One FULL Payment Of $4,490.00 For The 20 Month
- The Entry Application Fee is $30.00
- BTEC Level 5 Higher National Diploma is equivalent to the first two years of university. You may choose to complete the level 5 in 20 or 24 Months.
- A college year is eight (8) months and has 2 semesters. See the Tuition And Fees Schedule for the breakdown of the fees when using financing.
- The annual tuition and fees on the 24-month program is $1,830. The annual tuition and fees on the 20-month program is $1,956. This include tuition, student services fess and external assessment fees appropriated annually for 20/24 Months.
- The annual cost of the program covers BTEC external assessment, diagnostic testing, printing coursework, plagiarism scanning and library services.
- You pay in full or use financing which allows you to pay the annual tuition in 2, 3, & 4 parts, and even up to 36 parts in a special payment plan.
- The Refund/Withdrawal Policy specifies that: The $30 Application fee AND $250 deposit which is the Holding Fee are non-refundable and non-transferable. The published Tuition is due before you start the beginning of a new school year. Tuition is refundable as follows: Week One of the official college semester – 90%. Week Two of the program – 50%. No Refund thereafter.