Southern New Hampshire University,
United States Of America
Bachelors in Business Administration
- For students who want to earn a bachelor's degree from an accredited U.S University
- You can top-up your level 5 BTEC HND in 2 year full-time
- Builds on your existing business study
- Wide range of options available to appeal to your interests and evolving career aspirations.
- SNHU hires faculty with real-world experience. You'll have specially trained instructors that are adept in helping you develop your skills and enhancing your academic success.
- Our students enjoy one of the lowest tuition rates in the nation. For the sixth consecutive year, SNHU announced it will hold its tuition rates at 2012 levels. Financial aid is available to those who qualify.
THE BACHELOR IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AT SOUTHERN NEW
Students with a pass grade in BTEC Level 5 Higher National Diploma (HND) Business will be exempt from 64 credits on the BBA, meaning they can enter the program in the third year.
You can top-up your HND to a bachelors degree in 2 year full-time
You will join year 3 of the Business Administration degree and leave with the same award as those graduating from the full four years' full time undergraduate course.
SNHU's bachelor's in business administration program includes general education and degree-specific courses. General education courses are
designed to equip learners with the skills and insights they will need to move forward. Through foundation, exploration and integration courses, students learn to think critically, creatively and collaboratively, giving them the edge employers are looking for. Snhu's Manchester campus aims to keep tuition and related costs low for students so that you can pursue your degree and your goals. You will be able to Tap into its nationwide network of alumni and strong connections with employers for internship and career opportunities.