AIM-USA (since 2011) recruits learners onto globally recognized qualifications such as BTEC, GRE, SAT, GED US High School Diploma, and bachelor's and master's programs for the degree top-up. We organize college tours to the US and UK for the learners to connect directly with top universities for final year/s abroad. AIM-USA is the best way to experience new cultures while working and earning your degree.
In 2018 our learners progressed with BTEC, GRE, GED and SAT to University Of Worcester, University Of Northampton, University Of Sunderland, Harvard University, Florida International University, New York State University, Colombia University, among others. We care about success-Yours!
- We recruit students globally and admit them onto BTEC, GRE, SAT and GED at Colbourne College. BTEC, GRE, SAT and GED are globally recognized qualifications that are accepted by universities in the UK, Canada and all 50 US States.
- We establish strategic relationships with awarding bodies, colleges and universities in US, UK and Canada.
- We conduct college tours to the US and UK which enable students to visit universities, see, experience, and talk directly to their admission people. College tours are usually during breaks in Spring and Fall.
- We advise students on student visas for US, UK, Canada and Jamaica.
- We explore opportunities such as financing, scholarships, and work-study opportunities with students and their families.
- We offer business, healthcare, management, HRM, And Accounting but our popular program is the International Travel and Tourism Management (Aviation) targeting learners interested in careers such as: Flight Attendant, Customer/Ticketing Agents, Flight Team, Airport Managers, Airline Managers, Hospitality Agents, Travel Agents, Event Managers etc.
- We award academic scholarships to attract outstanding freshmen.
AIM-USA is located in Plantation, Florida. Our core mission is to use our higher education platform to recruit qualified learners onto BTEC, GRE, SAT & GED and connect these learners with top universities in USA, UK and Canada for bachelor and master degrees.
Achieving Our Mission: The Global Education.
- AIM-USA recruits students onto GRE, SAT, GED - US High School Diploma and BTEC. These are globally recognized qualifications and are accepted by nearly all employers and universities in the UK, Canada and all 50 US States.
- Learners can enter law schools and masters and PhD programs with the GRE while SAT and GED are used to enter undergraduate programs.
- Learners with BTEC will usually skip years 1 and 2 of university and advance directly onto the final year/s. Over 5,000 universities world-wide indicated they will take on BTEC HND and PgD students for final year entry. You can complete the University of Northampton’s elite Executive MBA or BA Degree in just ONE year when you enter with the PgD or HND.
- AIM-USA is partnering with Colbourne College since 2016. Learners begin the bachelor and master degree journey at Colbourne College.
- AIM-USA also recruits students for University Of Northampton, UK and is now pursuing cooperative agreements with Florida National University and Everglades University.
- Our college tours of US and UK Universities bring the learners in direct contact with many universities and their admission people.
- AIM-USA is ensuring that the learners are equipped to succeed anywhere they choose to live, study, and work.
How You Will Attend Classes And Study
- There are three different ways to study at Colbourne College: on-campus, online and distant learning. Learners go to classes on-campus in Jamaica; attend online by joining the same classes held on-campus; or study distant learning where full access is provided to the coursework, recordings from classes, faculty and staff, and the learning tools to manage your own schedule. All students do the same assessments and receive the same diploma.
- For final year/s abroad, students will attend university in the US, UK or Canada where they earn the degree. Learners also have the option to study online or distant learning but all attend the same graduation.
Fulfilling Our Vision And Mission
With our global focus and study-abroad-programs, we are striving for the greatest impact in students lives because we understand that higher education crosses boundaries and enriches lives. We are: 1) creating educated citizens; 2) bringing learners, universities and diverse communities together; and 3) because the programs are globally recognized, we are ensuring that learners are equipped to succeed anywhere they choose to live, study, and work.